Discovering that you've broken your favorite shade of eyeshadow can be the most devisating thing one can image. Your heart jumps a beat and you gasp suddenly. Because let's face it, makeup isn't cheap. And boy does it create a horrible mess if you don't discover it in time!
But like anything in life it's fixable... here's how.
Tools you'll need:
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (mist spray bottle or dropper)
- Cosmetic Sponges (wedges)
- Clean and sanitize your spatula with the alcohol.
- Use the spatula to chop up all of the broken pieces.
- Make sure the eyeshadow is finely chopped into a loose powder consistency.
- Spritz two pumps of the alcohol (or dropper) over top of the loose powder eyeshadow. Now here's where you have to work fast... using the spatula mix the alcohol and the loose eyeshadow together.
- Take the cosmetic wedge and press the flat side against the shadow and press hard.
- And there you have it... your eyeshadow is back to normal.
The quick evaporation of the alcohol can cause this to dry quick, so work fast. If it doesn't turn out right, add one spritz (or drop) of alcohol to the eyeshadow and use a clean cosmetic sponge to press it out to your liking.