Chenese Bean Makeup Artistry: Bridal
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! When it comes to bridal makeup, you've come to the right place. Our #1 priority is to not only make you and your bridal party gorgeous on your wedding day, but to also make you feel like a celebrity... just as we do for our celebrity clients.
With several bridal packages to choose from, each one is customizable to meet your needs. Each package automatically includes one trial-run (consultation) at our location. Not only will you get beautiful makeup but also great service. Here's 8 top reasons why our clients love and rave us so much:
- Easy Going: Fun, music, laughter and excitement is what we bring to the bridal suite!
- Highly Talented: Trained with the best from various luxury brand cosmetic lines to celebrity makeup artists.
- Reliable: Highly reliable and trustworthy. Extremely responsive and will always keep constant communication.
- Experience & Education: An award winning resume with 20 years of experience.
- Tools Of The Trade: A makeup kit filled with top of the line products for each and all skin tones; light to dark.
- Undivided Attention: Once you are in the makeup chair all distractions fall aside and you become our #1 importance.
- Worth The Investment: Worth every penny! And due to our skill & talent, your photographer will do LESS re-touching on your photos.
- You Can Cry!: Don't worry about crying once your makeup is complete! That's why we stick around a few moments before you walk down the aisle. To give that final touch-up before saying "I Do". Something our past brides rave about.
Bride: starting at $135
Bridesmaids: $75 each / Mothers $55 each / Flower Girls FREE (2 max)
(bridal makeup packages are also availale)
Hair by Alexis (Magic Hands LLC): Bride & Bridesmaids $70 each
Services for adult attendants includes full face makeup application, traditional and/or airbrush foundation and false lashes.
- Wedding Day Minimum: 3 adult minimum for all on-location services. If minimum can not be met, please contact us to discuss.
- Trial Run: Optional but highly recommened and included in all of the packages we offer for the bride. Click here to schedule an appointment.
- Book Your Date: A retainer and signed contract is required to reserve your wedding date. Booking can be done online privately & securely. Click here to book. For your privacy this is secured & password protected.
- Payments: After the retainer has been placed on file, an invoice will be sent to you for the final payment. The final payment is due 2 weeks before the wedding. Payments can also be made via cash, major credit card, or PayPal. Personal checks are NOT accepted.
- Additional Artist: There's an additional $100 to have an extra makeup aritst on location. A 60-90 days notice must be given if needed.
- Touch-Ups: Whether if it's done right before the wedding begins, all day throught the ceremony & reception, or a touch-up kit is given. Looking fresh is a must! Please let us know if either one of these choices are needed.
- South Asian & Middle Eastern Brides: There is a package available, but not all weddings are alike. Please contact us for a customized quote.
- Bridal Hair: Click here for a list of highly recommendable stylists that we work with often.
- Mileage: All services are fully mobile and we come to your location of choice on the day of your wedding day. Traveling to locations within the Cincinnati area is complimentary. When traveling outside of the Cincinnati 20 mile radius, a mileage fee of $0.50 per mile will be applied.
- Holiday Weddings: an additional fee of $150 applies for all holiday weddings.
- Destination Weddings: Flight/hotel expenses are at the brides expense. And our "Stuning Bride" package applies.
- Tips/Gratuity: Gratuities are left to the sole discretion of our clients and are not reflected in our pricing. Click here to submit tips.
LET'S GET STARTED